Hi Ladies, so I’ve been busy quilting up Butterfly Garden as well as Vintage Sewing Machine…what have you been busy doing? I’ll post pics soon of my projects just want to get the bindings on…and maybe even a label or two!
I have a challenge to put out to you all including myself…I’ve always wanted to have one of my block of the month clubs complete a quilt in many different colourways…so here’s the quilt project…It’s called Scandinavian Rose by Rosalin Quinlan. Isn’t this stunning?
So far after I posted this to Facebook, I’ve had about a dozen or so interested people choosing really great colourways…So, how this will work is
– You’ll choose your colour -options from a listing of fabrics (many options) I will be posting
– I’ll also have floss’s to coordinate to the fabrics
– then you get your blocks stitched and a picture sent to me by the end of the month and your name will go in for a draw – One person will win 4 – fat quarters of your specific colourway to you – to go towards your finishing kit
– the Kits will include, pre-printed linen, all the fabrics for the front, floss to get you started
– So…does this sounds like something you’d be interested in? Let me know what colourway – you’d like to do…
Blues & Whites
Browns & Creams
Black & White & another Colour
Ruby Reds, Washed out Greys, Creams
and basically so many other options…get the picture