Crazy Christmas BOM (317)
So, Christmas is in the air these days over at Pastimes Online because people have been hot after my Crazy Christmas block of the month kit by Lynette Anderson. This was one of our featured block of the month clubs last year – it’s was a huge success then and now it seems to be hot once again.
Why? Because it’s stunning of course 😉
As you saw from my most recent posts by Shannon and Robyn – who’ve completed theirs it’s just so pretty, people are wanting to sign up again…
Well are you interested? Here’s what you get in your Kit if you choose to purchase it all at once or if you’d like to do it on a monthly basis I’m opening it up again as it’s just got such a renewed interest how can one resist?
What’s included in this kit:
– almost 10 meters of cotton for FRONT and BACK in the Georgette Christmas line
– 3 Dupioni Silk quarters (19.5 x 27) in White, Cappuccino (beige) and Sunshine Yellow with interfacing
– all the Silk floss you will need – in 7 colours
(this floss is a dream to stitch with, it’s non-separating,
twisted like a fine cord and just glides though your fabric)
– silk pins
– embroidery needles – in all sizes
– 60/8 sewing machine needles – specific for silk
– Reds, Blues, Oranges, Greens, Purples, Blacks, Whites, Browns, in hand-dyed Weeks Dye Works wool for all of the super cute appliques
– 12 Block of the Month patterns
– access to our private step by step blog posting show all of the construction steps to each block including videos to help you with the quilt as you go method.
Want one of these? It’s $347 plus shipping to you –
for the ENTIRE quilt front and back all you have to supply is batting.
YEP totally complete all in one kit!
Any questions? Email me!
Butterfly Garden (305)
Okay so I’m in LOVE with this new block of the month – thanks Lori for the suggestion and thanks to all of you for voting it as one of your MOST favourites.
It’s so super cute to sew together, the patchwork is pretty basic but the results are so great! I’ve decided to use dupioni silks for the appliques, raw edge with a basic blanket stitch…