- A personal story about an intruder
- Arlo Surveillance System Review
My husband left for work the other morning and left the garage door opened for 5 mins.
We live in the community of Mount Pleasant in Calgary’s north west part of the city. This community has been around since…. it’s main homes are from the 1950’s. Currently there’s many homes from the 50’s that are being knocked down and companies are building large infills-duplex or semi detached style. Just around our house there’s probably 4 or more directly around our street. Most of the workers on these site appear to be foreigners and immigrants.
– description of intruder this guy was approx 180 pounds about 5’10” or so sandy blond hair. Wearing a red safety construction vest and looked to be work boots.
– how he was positioned in my carr
– pepper spray
– story of Tom Dunn
– what he stole – description and type of bike
birth certificate story
gift cards and amounts
as well as breaking my signal light switch for my brights
– Londons description of the silver truck
– where else the robber other locations
– fire showing up
– what ward I live in
– number for 911
– construction in the neighbourhood
– dogs next door
– review the serveilance system Arlo this system comes complete with x4 camera as well as several mounting devices that are magnetic with an additional option of screwing it into position so the thief cannot steel the camera.
Thanks for Listening to the podcast and let me know what you think by leaving me a comment on iTunes, stitcher, google play, blubrry and tuneIn radio or wherever you get your podcasts.
Music for this show is provided through Garage Band
- Isabela topper
- Seventie’s Conga
Including the sound effects:
- Dialing Echo
- Timecode Topper
- Police Car Siren
The intro and outro for this podcast is recorded by London Moss
The podcast is produced by me Valerie Moss, through Garage Band and WordPress.
Coming up on the next episode,an interview with my Step -Sister Janice…communications consultant for media and corrections…