episode 90 season 2
So, yours truly was recently interviewed on a podcast called On Being Human, host Brandi Fleck posted the question about have a near death experience on a fb group. I reached out saying no, but I saved a life!…here’s what she wrote:
Valerie Moss of Calgary, Alberta Canada is a podcaster, hosting Valerie’s Variety Podcast. She’s an audiobook narrator for books you can find on Audible, and a wife and mom. She’s many amazing things, but what Valerie is not is a paramedic or healthcare worker. However, she’s saved a life anyways… while on her honeymoon… while wearing a string bikini. Hmm… what happened so that the stars aligned that the circumstances were what they were?
In this episode, you’re getting a truly heartfelt retelling of the time Valerie saved a life, and all the emotion that goes with it. By talking to Valerie, I learned that a person’s experience of certain events may be completely different than what you’d imagine, having never been in the other person’s shoes.
What you will get from listening to Valerie’s story is little glimpse into the heart of a fellow human. Every bit closer you get to each heart on Earth, the closer you get to understanding why we are the way we are and how we’re all connected.
What does being human mean to you?
Valerie, we are here today to talk about that one time you did a little thing 😉 – saved a life! Before we dive into that, please introduce yourself to our listeners. Who are you and what do you do?
- This is a big question, but what is life story – what has life been like that makes you who you are today?
- What is the most important thing in life to you?
- How long ago did you save a life?
- Ok Valerie – please tell us the events of your whole story from beginning to end. What happened that resulted in you saving a life, from the beginning of noticing what was going on, why you decided to help, how you helped, and how it all ended?
- What emotions did you feel in the beginning, middle, and end of saving a life?
- Did any spiritual phenomena happen before, during, or after you saving a life?
- What happened in the days following?
- Do you think of this event often now in your life, and if so, what makes it come up?
- Do you still keep in touch with the person you saved, and if so, what is that relationship like? How has this event changed your life?
Do you have any closing wisdom to leave for our listeners?
Please visit my show notes to a link to the full episode but as a favour I asked Brandi to share a 7min click for my listeners to review…check this out?
What did you think? Wanna hear more…Visit On Being Human show 44 for the full episode by clicking on the link in my show notes.
Have you had a near death experience either by an accident or surgery – do you want to share you story, let me know or get in touch with Brandi. She has an amazing gift of asking just there right questions…getting to the nitty gritty of the details and makes you wanna share…
Until next time,